There’s nothing quite like a random survey on a Monday to help us procrastinate for a few precious moments before the work week kicks in fully, right?
(For a variety of reasons, I have been asked the following questions at different times in life but don’t remember what I said previously, so it’s a new adventure, yay. Let’s go!)
1. What is your favorite word? serendipity
2. What is your least favorite word? hangry
3. What turns you on? humor, loud music of my own choosing
4. What turns you off? lies, liars
5. What is your favorite curse word? dammit!
6. What sound or noise do you love? my sons giggling, waves crashing
7. What sound or noise do you hate? static, other people’s loud music
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? librarian
9. What profession would you not like to try? something with math all day
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “Welcome! The library’s over there–make yourself comfortable.”
Now you have a turn, please! 🖤