We’ve just moved, and my mind is going in about a thousand directions at once these days. I can’t begin to focus…so here are some of the random things I’ve been pondering while unpacking…and unpacking…and unpacking.
- How long do we wait for the paper towel holder to resurface before buying a new one? All of the kitchen boxes have been unloaded and it’s still missing.
- Why do razors—and refill cartridges—cost so much?
- How many sets of backup sheets does one really need besides the set that’s on the bed?
- Why are area rugs so expensive? I mean, seriously.
- When purchasing an area rug, do you go for cool design as focal point OR neutral rug so you can do cool design with your sofa pillows? (I am not talented enough to mix designs on both.)
- Do you say sofa or couch?
- Why do we have fourteen spatulas and four whisks? I do not remember acquiring any of them.
- Why is the sink in the bathroom so low? I feel like a giant bending over every time I wash my face.
- Is it a bad thing if you go to plug something in and there’s a tiny but visible spark?
- What of the ten thousand to-do items on the list should I attempt next?
If you have the answer to any of these, please share. And please add your own current obsessions/ponderings in the comments too!
[Picture courtesy of The Graphics Fairy.]